Terms and Conditions are specified to ensure customers understand GARG INETRNATIONAL procedures for payment, custom orders, returns, cancellations, damage, back orders and shipping prior to the customer purchasing any products.
We accept only wire transfers with wire transfer fees added. Please note we cannot process the order to build stage until payment has been received in full.
• Return of any merchandise is not permitted without prior approval and must be mailed within 08 days of receipt of merchandise.
• Defective or misshaped merchandise will be replaced.
• There will be a 20% restocking fee for any product returned that is not defective or not misshaped.
• Returns must be shipped prepaid freight.
• Shipping fees are non refundable.
• All warranties actual or implied are the sole responsibilities of the manufacturer and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair after coordinating with GARG INTERNATIONAL.
• Custom orders, and items that have been worn, used, dirty, or altered or otherwise damaged/modified by the customer will NOT be accepted for refund or replacement.
• Cancellations of any merchandise will result in a 5% cancellation fee.
• Cancellation of any merchandise that has already been shipped will be treated as a return. Procedures for Returns are outlined above.
LOSS OR DAMAGE:
Please inspect items received immediately upon receipt. We will file a claim with the shipping company for lost or damaged merchandise.
All items are normally made to order and take an average of 3-4 weeks from order to delivery. If we are temporarily running over this timeframe, we will contact you to determine if you want to back order or cancel purchase.
Due to changing manufacturer, shipping & fuel costs, all items are sold at the listed price on day of ordering. Typographical errors are not honoured.
Majority of items have shipping costs stated so you know total costs in advance. Items are shipped directly from manufacturer and shipping costs are determined by customer location.
Our products are made with heavy duty canvas exteriors and pure cotton interiors which are hand block printed or embroidered. As each pattern is unique, it may contain minor imperfections. Canvas is a heavy fabric and can leak the first 2-3 times of use as the seams are allowed to expand. We recommend that you rig up the Canvas roof and wall sections alone without the linings first and then, allow it to get wet enough to leak through the seams so that it expands evenly across the frame. Once dry, you can then put up the interior linings so as to prevent watermarks on the linings. Please note that product needs to be kept in conditions where it is allowed to dry promptly after rainfall to prevent build up of mildew and mould. In conditions of extreme wind and exposure to rain, we suggest you de-rig your outdoor room until it is safe to use again and hang out your linings and wall panels to dry separately. The Canvas and linings needs to be cleaned with water at the end of each season and folded away COMPLETELY DRY to prevent build up of mildew. The cotton linings will not shrink but must be cleaned/ hand washed in cold water to prevent the dyes from fading. Please note that the dyes will fade over a period of time from prolonged sun exposure to give a beautiful weathered look.
All Garg International products are warranted against manufacturing defects only.
• The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GARG INTERNATIONAL and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
• Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of GARG INTERNATIONAL. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GARG INTERNATIONAL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.